1. Features with 1meters long, 8mm thread diameter, 5cm probe length thermocouple.
2. A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.
3. Grounded type is more sensitive to temperature, can help to measure temperature fasterly.
4. K type Thermocouple with flexible spring built in.
5. 2 terminals for easy connection. Temperature measurement range is from 0 celsius to 500 celsius degree.
3. Widely used for industrial or laboratory to test equipments temperature.
Hot Tags: K Type Thermocouple Probe Temperature Sensor manufacturers, suppliers, factory