2 In 1 Digital Infrared Body Forehead IR Thermometer Electronic Non-contact Baby Infrared Thermometer Temperature instrument Gun datahold
2 In 1 Digital Infrared Body Forehead IR Thermometer Electronic Non-contact Baby Infrared Thermometer Temperature instrument Gun datahold is special design for measurement forehead temperature, provide quickk and accurate testing, Built-in environment temperature compensation and self-detection without contact, ear-cap, no more ear canal cross infection.
This professional digital non-contract infrared thermometer provides fast, easy and accurate readings to measure the surface temperature of human body and object safely and quickly. It's widely used for body temperature measuring, food preparation, safety and fire inspectors, plastic molding, diesel and fleet maintenance, etc.
1. Wide temperature measurement range for body, various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects.
2. Digital backlight LCD display, convenient to read at night.
3. Body temperature measurement: aiming towards the forehead with the distance of 1-10cm.
4. Data hold, positioning function and automatic power off with 0.1℃ / 0.1℉ display resolution.
5. Safe use for human body without laser point and 2 temperature units for conversion: ℃/℉ selection switch.
6. Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surface.
7. Object temperature measurement: measuring the surface temperature of an object, baby bath water temperature or milk temperature, etc.
8. Can be widely used in oil and chemical industry, railway, electricity, textile processing, etc.
|Display:||LCD Backlight Display|
|Measurement Range:|| Body: 34℃~45℃ / 93.2℉~113℉,|
Surface: 0℃~115℃ / 32℉~239℉
|Accuracy:|| Body: ±0.2℃, Surface: ±1.5℃|
(testing environment temperature 23℃±3℃)
|Emissivity:||0.1~1.00 Adjustable (0.95 Preset)|
|Repeatability:||±1% or ±0.1℃|
|Screen Size:||38 * 20mm / 1.50 * 0.79in|
|Field of View:||1~10cm|
|Laser Pointer:||Class 2 Laser<1mW Output|
|Wavelength:||8 to 14μm|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 95% RH, <80%RH Storage|
|Power Supply:||2 * 1.5V AAA Battery (not Included)|
|Product Size:||Approx. 90 * 37 * 140mm / 3.54 * 1.46 * 5.51in|
|Product Weight:||Approx. 96g / 3.40oz|
|Package Size:||Approx. 21 * 13.7 * 4cm / 8.27 * 5.39 * 1.57in|
|Package Weight:||Approx. 127g / 4.49oz|
|Packing Contents||1pc infrared therometer 1pc user manual 1pc blister package|
|Diagram and LCD display:|
1. MeasurementTrigger: When pulling the trigger, LCD display SCAN icon and temperature reading, at the same time with HOLD icon, Every time pulling the trigger obtain a data. Built-in auto power off in 20 seconds
| LCD display|
A. Data (reading) hold icon
B. Scanning icon
C. Indicator lamp light icon
D. Battery power icon
E. Temperature unit
F. Temperature reading
G. In vivo measurements icon
H. Surface measurements icon
Fixed point measurement: Pull the trigger and aim the thermometer to
forcehead for measurement
|Operation Instruction :|
|1. In VIVO: 34 to 45℃ ( 93.2℉ to 113℉) Surface: 0 ℃ to 115℃ 9 (32℉ to 239℉)|
|2. Install 2 x AAA Alkaline battery correctly, then close battery door, pull the trigger to turn on. LCD display reading with SCAN icon (every measurement willtakes 1 to 2 seconds), after releasing the trigger then the reading will be hold|
|3. Temperature unit selection: In normal status, the default unit is Celsius, press ℃/℉ button will turn in to Fahrenheit|
|4. The default measurements is in vivo measurements, " B/S" selection, body and surface|
|5. The thermometer will auto powr off in 10 seconds without any operation|
|6. Using life: Over hundred thousand times in normal measurement|
Infrared thermometer should be protected from the following:
--EMF (electro-magnetic fields) from welding equipment, inductive heaters.
--Thermal shock (cause by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes allow 30 minutes for unit to stabilize before use).
--Do not leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature
| 1. When take the measurement, point thermomneter towards the forehead to be measure and hold the trigger key, the closer distance|
the more precision will be obtained......
|2. Detection distance: 1 to 10cm with the forehead is more accurate.|
|3. Not recommended use this unit at direct sunlight or near a strong wind.|
|4. When forehead is wetting, pls make it dry, then take measure again|
|5. When environment temperature changed, pls keep the unit under this environment more than 20 minutes, then take measure again|