Snow Melting Heating Mat Dual Voltage, Zoning and Three Phase Due to the flexibility in circuit design of silicone rubber heaters, multiple heating circuits can be designed to accommodate dual voltage and multiple zones. On dual voltage heaters, three leads, including a common in a different...
Customer specified(Normal maximum of 5 watts of 5 watts per square inch)
Power lead wire
Silicone rubber, SJ Power Cord, or Teflon insulated stranded wire
Hooks, lacing eyelets, Temperature control(Thermostat)
1. Silicon Rubber Heating Pad/Sheet has advantages of thinness, lightness, sticky and flexibility.
2. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation.
3. They are heating fast and thermal conversion efficiency high.
(1) Heating fast and long time using
(2) Flexible and customization
(3) Waterproof and non-toxic
Before purchasing, Please confirm the size first ( Iength*wide*thickness)
Dual Voltage, Zoning and Three Phase
Due to the flexibility in circuit design of silicone rubber heaters, multiple heating circuits can be designed to accommodate dual voltage and multiple zones. On dual voltage heaters, three leads, including a common in a different color, are provided for wiring the heater in series for the higher voltage and parallel for the lower voltage. 120/240 Vac or 240/480 Vac can be achieved. Multiple circuit areas can be zoned to achieve different heating effects. Three-phase circuits can also be designed for high current applications.
We have developed leak tight silicone rubber heaters which can be permanently immersed into water. This is very useful for high humidity environment or fluid heating where conventional immersion heaters can't be used due to space or mounting limit. The applicable fluid includes some corrosive chemical solution. For example, our silicone rubber heaters have been used for SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) tank Adblue heating for exhaust gas control of diesel vehicles. Please consult us for chemical compatibility if you have similar demand. IP68 approved.
1) Thermal transfer equipment;
2) Prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets;
3) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, for examples: traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
4) Composite bonding processes
5) Airplane engine heaters and aerospace industry
6) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
7) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
8) Curing of plastic laminates
9) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines
1.Array nickle alloy wires
Superb Heater Technology has been focused on the production of snow melting heating mat since 1985, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of snow melting heating mat. In the past years, we owned strong reputation for the high quality, reliable performance and strong durability of our products. Should you are interested, please feel free to contact our factory.
Hot Tags: snow melting heating mat manufacturers, suppliers, factory