2) Prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets
3) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, for examples: traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
4) Composite bonding processes Flexible Electric Silicone Heating Strips
5) Airplane engine heaters and aerospace industry
6) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
7) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
8) Oil Drum Silicone Rubber Heater
9) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines
10) Medical equipment silicone rubber heater
Flexible Silicone Drum Heating Strip can be made with etched foil heating elements or wire wound heating elements.
The etched element provides superior heat transfer and exceptionally uniform heat output, which results in a faster warm-up cycle and longer life. The heaters operate in ambient temperatures from -80°F to 500°F.
Advantages over Wire Wound Flexible Silicone Drum Heating Strip:
b)Wire Wound Flexible Silicone Drum Heating Strip
The excellent dielectric properties of silicone rubber and the strength of fiberglass combine to produce a unique heater. First, fine nickel-chromium alloy wire is spiraled onto a center core of fiberglass twine, producing a strong, flexible heating element. Electronically-controlled precision winding equipment ensures consistency.
Circuits are then hand-wound on permanent tooling providing repeatability of resistance and pattern. Parallel circuits are utilized where possible, permitting continued operation should a single circuit be damaged.
When the heating element is positioned, a second layer of silicone rubber is laid over the wire. The layers are then vulcanized to permanently position the circuits.
Using these versatile and flexible heaters, the ability to apply heat exactly where required is limited only by imagination — and a maximum continuous operating temperature of about 200°C
Higher watt density
Elimination of edge loss compensation
Greater element area over heater sheath
Complex heat distribution with a rating of about 200°C (392°F)
Economical mass production
Reproduction of complex circuits
Superb Heater Technology has been focused on the production of factory hot sale oil drum silicone rubber heater since 1985, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of factory hot sale oil drum silicone rubber heater. In the past years, we owned strong reputation for the high quality, reliable performance and strong durability of our products. Should you are interested, please feel free to contact our factory.