Main technical parameters of immersed electric heating resistance
1. Pipe material: iron, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 304+ greaseproof coating, stainless steel 316L, stainless steel 316L+ greaseproof coating, stainless steel 321, stainless steel 310S, Ingle
2. Flange material: stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316
3. Heating wire material: 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, etc.
4. Insulation filler: medium temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, high temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, etc.
5. Rated voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, etc.
6. Power: According to the total length of the heating zone of the flow or circulating oil wire heating tube, the power is 1-2KW per meter and the maximum is 2KW.
7. Pipe diameter: 8mm-12mm
8.U-shaped tube number: G1.5: φ10*3U φ10*2U φ10*1U G2.0: φ12*3U φ12*2U φ12*1U
9. One-sided length: according to customer requirements
10. Thread thread: 1 inch 1.25 (11⁄4) inch 1.5 (11⁄2) inch, 2.0 inch, 2.5inch (21⁄2)
11. Thread thread material: stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316
12. Anti-fouling coating: liquid coating, powder coating
13. Cold insulation resistance: The cold insulation resistance should be less less than 50MΩ at the factory inspection; after the seal test, the insulation resistance after long-term storage or use should be no less than 1MΩ.
14. Cold leakage current: ≤ 0.5 mA
15. Cold insulation: 1600v. 1/seg
Immersion electric heating tube product advantage
1. Non-standard custom, flexible production, to meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2. Corrosive liquid heating immersion electric heating tube can automatically fall off the scale accumulated on the surface of the electric heating tube when heating weak acid, weakly alkaline, or hard water.
3. Flexible threaded thread can be added.
4. Our products have obtained CE certification from the German authoritative certification body - Rheinland Institute and are exported to various countries. [1. Understand the German Rhine Institute 2. View the CE certificate and report].
5. Flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube closed oil tank heating flange electric heating tube can be directly fixed on the female ring gear, which is easier to install than the plane flange.
6. Under the same power and length, the flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube is lower than the flow or circulating oil flange electric heating tube.
We should pay attention to the following points during the use of immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater element:
1. Its heating zone must be completely immersed in the liquid, and the dry burning phenomenon will burn the immersed electric heating element;
2. The scale of the surface of the immersed electric heating tubular heater should be cleaned regularly to ensure its good service life;
3. The terminal is effectively waterproofed to avoid leakage;
4. The power design of the heating resistance tubular heater per metre of the immersed electric heating pipe shall not exceed 2KW;
Before installing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, make sure that the container is placed in a stable condition before installing and fixing it. Because the container that is not placed smoothly is easy to overturn, dumping the Liquid, causing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater to dry, due to fire, electric shock and the like;
6. Do not install the immersed electric heating tubular heater at the air inlet with high humidity. This will easily cause the electric heating tube to be damp and the insulation will drop, which may cause dangers such as electric leakage and electric shock.
Immersion electric heating tubular heater ordering instructions
To order an immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, please provide the following parameters:
4. Several U-tubes are composed
5. Unilateral length
6. Threaded flange size
7. Material (tube material, thread material)
8. Installation method
9. Liquid level situation