Superb Heater flange heaters, both round flange and square flange models are a great choice for applications requiring larger wattages. And they are are designed for installation into a pipe body, tank or pressure vessel using standard pipe size. They are easy to install, control and maintain, unique designer as your requirement. These heaters are available in a wide selection of rates, sizes and sheath materials suitable for the heating requirements of water, air and other gases. Flanged immersion heaters are very efficient since all energy that is generated is dissipated directly into the medium which is being heated.
1,easy to install, control and maintain
2,For many applications: water, oil, heat transfer fluid, and corrosive solutions, Gas, Steam
3,High power is available, various material
How to choose the right material for the flange heaters?Pls check the table as follows:
Water heating, water solutions non-corrosive to copper.
Stainless Steel Sheath
Immersion in oils, molten salt baths, alkaline cleaning solutions, tars and asphalt. Also suitable for clamping to metal surfaces and casting into aluminum. Corrosive liquids, food processing equipment. Stainless steel 304 is the normal material.
Air heating, radiant heating, cleaning and degreasing solutions, plating and pickling solutions, corrosive liquids. Usually for high temperature.
When you order the flange heater, please note the specifications as follows:
1,Flange size and tube length, if have drawing will be very helpful
2,Power and voltage
3,Sheath material (corrosive or non corrosive)
Immersion electric heating tube product advantage
1. Non-standard custom, flexible production, to meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2. Corrosive liquid heating immersion electric heating tube can automatically fall off the scale accumulated on the surface of the electric heating tube when heating weak acid, weakly alkaline, or hard water.
3. Flexible threaded thread can be added.
4. Our products have obtained CE certification from the German authoritative certification body - Rheinland Institute and are exported to various countries. [1. Understand the German Rhine Institute 2. View the CE certificate and report].
5. Flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube closed oil tank heating flange electric heating tube can be directly fixed on the female ring gear, which is easier to install than the plane flange.
6. Under the same power and length, the flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube is lower than the flow or circulating oil flange electric heating tube.
We should pay attention to the following points during the use of immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater element:
1. Its heating zone must be completely immersed in the liquid, and the dry burning phenomenon will burn the immersed electric heating element;
2. The scale of the surface of the immersed electric heating tubular heater should be cleaned regularly to ensure its good service life;
3. The terminal is effectively waterproofed to avoid leakage;
4. The power design of the heating resistance tubular heater per metre of the immersed electric heating pipe shall not exceed 2KW;
Before installing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, make sure that the container is placed in a stable condition before installing and fixing it. Because the container that is not placed smoothly is easy to overturn, dumping the Liquid, causing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater to dry, due to fire, electric shock and the like;
6. Do not install the immersed electric heating tubular heater at the air inlet with high humidity. This will easily cause the electric heating tube to be damp and the insulation will drop, which may cause dangers such as electric leakage and electric shock.
Immersion electric heating tubular heater ordering instructions
To order an immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, please provide the following parameters:
4. Several U-tubes are composed
5. Unilateral length
6. Threaded flange size
7. Material (tube material, thread material)
8. Installation method
9. Liquid level situation