Flange heaters are manufactured with high-compression tubular heating elements.
Typical areas of application are the chemical industry, shipbuilding, railroad industry, plastics industry and the heat transfer technology.
Flange heaters ensure a long service life by employing process optimized tubular heating elements with GISO closure. They are uniquely suitable, both for liquid media such as water, various oils, caustic solution, etc. as well as for gases (air, nitrogen, smoke gases). Flange heaters are marked by a high degree of efficiency (direct heating of the medium) and minimum maintenance costs.
Superb corrosion resistance through heating element materials that have been adapted to the process. High insulation properties in the long range when using the GISO closure.
Immersion electric heating tube product advantage
1. Non-standard custom, flexible production, to meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2. Corrosive liquid heating immersion electric heating tube can automatically fall off the scale accumulated on the surface of the electric heating tube when heating weak acid, weakly alkaline, or hard water.
3. Flexible threaded thread can be added.
4. Our products have obtained CE certification from the German authoritative certification body - Rheinland Institute and are exported to various countries. [1. Understand the German Rhine Institute 2. View the CE certificate and report].
5. Flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube closed oil tank heating flange electric heating tube can be directly fixed on the female ring gear, which is easier to install than the plane flange.
6. Under the same power and length, the flow or circulating oil immersed electric heating tube is lower than the flow or circulating oil flange electric heating tube.
We should pay attention to the following points during the use of immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater element:
1. Its heating zone must be completely immersed in the liquid, and the dry burning phenomenon will burn the immersed electric heating element;
2. The scale of the surface of the immersed electric heating tubular heater should be cleaned regularly to ensure its good service life;
3. The terminal is effectively waterproofed to avoid leakage;
4. The power design of the heating resistance tubular heater per metre of the immersed electric heating pipe shall not exceed 2KW;
Before installing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, make sure that the container is placed in a stable condition before installing and fixing it. Because the container that is not placed smoothly is easy to overturn, dumping the Liquid, causing the immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater to dry, due to fire, electric shock and the like;
6. Do not install the immersed electric heating tubular heater at the air inlet with high humidity. This will easily cause the electric heating tube to be damp and the insulation will drop, which may cause dangers such as electric leakage and electric shock.
Immersion electric heating tubular heater ordering instructions
To order an immersed electric heating resistance tubular heater, please provide the following parameters:
4. Several U-tubes are composed
5. Unilateral length
6. Threaded flange size
7. Material (tube material, thread material)
8. Installation method
9. Liquid level situation