Spring Coil Heater
Coil heaters also known as cable heaters can be formed to a variety of shapes as required by its many applications. Frequently though, coil heaters are configured as small diameter, high performance nozzle heaters that are fully annealed. Coil heaters are used on injection molding machine nozzles and sprue bushings supplying 360o of heat with optional distributed wattage models also available. Coil heaters are also used as cartridge heaters where irregular size bores are found. A straight, round cable heater can snake through a sealing bar in packaging equipment installations.
Applications for Industrial Spring Coil Heater :
2. Hot runner nozzles and spruce bushes
3. Packaging machinery
4. Injection molding machine nozzle
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
|Sheath Material||Cr Ni-Steel|
|Resistance Wire||Ni Cr 80-20|
|Maximum Sheath Temperature||700°C|
|power||> 5 M W|
|Thermocouple||J type (Standard) or K type|
|Length Tolerance (Straight)||5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Resistance Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Unheated Length||35mm (Standard)|
|Dimensional Tolerance||Coil I.D + 0.1 to 0.2mm|
|Coil Length + 1mm|
Superb Heater Technology has been focused on the production of electric hot runner coil heater with j type thermocouple since 1985, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of electric hot runner coil heater with j type thermocouple. In the past years, we owned strong reputation for the high quality, reliable performance and strong durability of our products. Should you are interested, please feel free to contact our factory.