Introduction to finned electric resistance heating tubular heater
Wound finned electric heating resistance tubular element are often used in heating equipment such as ovens, ovens, hot blast stoves, tea smashers, duct heaters, black tea baking slabs, drying ovens, industrial high temperature electric furnaces, load cabinets...etc
Main technical parameters of finned electric resistance heating tubular element
1. Shell material: stainless steel 304, stainless steel 321, stainless steel 310S, Ingle 800, Ingle 840, etc.
2. Electric heating wire material: 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, etc.
3. Insulation filler: medium temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, high temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, etc.
4. Rated voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, etc.
5. Power: The power is determined according to the total length of the heating zone of the wound finned electric heating tube and the use environment. Normally, it is 1 kW of power in one meter heating zone and 1.5 KW in case of wind circulation.
6. Pipe diameter: 8mm-30mm
7. Shape: according to customer requirements
8. Length: according to customer requirements
9. Cold insulation resistance: The cold insulation resistance should be no less than 50MΩ at the factory inspection; after the seal test, the insulation resistance after long-term storage or use should be no less than 1MΩ.
10. Cold leakage current: ≤ 0.5 mA
11. Cold insulation: 1600v. 1/s
12. Fin width: 6mm, 7mm
13. Fin material: stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304
Finned electric resistance heating tubular element product advantage
1. Non-standard custom, flexible production, to meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2. The winding type finned electric heating tube increases the heat dissipation area of the electric heating tube by winding the metal steel to accelerate the heat dissipation.
3. Our products have obtained the CE certification of the Rheinland Institute, the authoritative certification body of Germany, and are exported to all countries. [1. Understand the German Rhine Institute 2. View the CE certificate and report].
Finned electric resistance heating tubular element installation diagram or precautions
We should pay attention to the following points during the use of the wound finned electric heating tube:
2. The fins need to be 30-50 mm away from the nozzle.
3. The distance between the tube and the tube should not be less than 20mm when installed.
4. When heating humid air, it is recommended to use stainless steel 304 fins, which are not easy to rust.
Finned electric resistance heating tubular element wiring method description
Single pipe connected to the power supply: directly according to the voltage level of wiring, usually 220V, a fire line, a zero line; 380V, if there are only 2 binding posts, then it is connected to 2 fire lines.
Multiple pipes connected to the power supply: can be taken according to the actual situation: parallel, series, delta connection or Y-connection. If you don't understand anything, you can consult our sales customer service.
Finned electric heating resistance tubular element ordering instructions
To order a finned electric heating tube, please provide the following parameters:
3. Pipe diameter
6. Lead length
8. Fastener size
9. Fastener material
10. Fin material