CE Approved Customized Resistance Finned Element Heater
Electrical resistance air heater for load bank
Stainless Steel Finned tubular heating elements for forced air heating is designed for use in natural and forced convection space heating. our range of finned air heaters are suitable for increased heat transfer surface area and where higher wattage is required. Featuring rugged construction, these finned heaters can be used in a multitude of industrial environments.
Finned tubular heaters are used for forced convection heating, air or gas heating heating systems. Finned tubular heaters/heating elements are customized to meet your specific application needs.
1, Mechanically-bonded continuous fin assures excellent heat transfer and helps prevent fin vibration at high air velocities.
2, Tube diameter: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm
3, Several standard formations and mounting bushings available.
3, Standard fin is SUS304, other Sheath and fin material available
4, 120V, 208V, 240V, 480V available, Special voltage/wattages avaiable
5, Various shape: Straight type, U type, W type, Roud type and so on
air heating element
Introduction to finned electric resistance heating tubular heater
Wound finned electric heating resistance tubular element are often used in heating equipment such as ovens, ovens, hot blast stoves, tea smashers, duct heaters, black tea baking slabs, drying ovens, industrial high temperature electric furnaces, load cabinets...etc
Main technical parameters of finned electric resistance heating tubular element
1. Shell material: stainless steel 304, stainless steel 321, stainless steel 310S, Ingle 800, Ingle 840, etc.
2. Electric heating wire material: 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, etc.
3. Insulation filler: medium temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, high temperature insulating magnesium oxide powder, etc.
4. Rated voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, etc.
5. Power: The power is determined according to the total length of the heating zone of the wound finned electric heating tube and the use environment. Normally, it is 1 kW of power in one meter heating zone and 1.5 KW in case of wind circulation .
6. Pipe diameter: 8mm-30mm
7. Shape: according to customer requirements
8. Length: according to customer requirements
9. After the seal test, the insulation resistance after long-term storage or use should be no less than 1MΩ.
10. Cold leakage current: ≤ 0.5 mA
11. Cold insulation: 1600v. 1/s
12. Fin width: 6mm, 7mm
13. Fin material: stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304
Our work shop:
Packing and shipment :
1.Minimum order: 3pcs
2.Delivery time : in stock 1-2days ,out stock 3-7days
3.More than 50 different sizes stock
4.Products are divided into two grades
A grades：use the The world's top material Best quality，Meet or exceed the same quality in Europe and America，Only 40% of the price of similar products in Europe and America To meet customer demand for high quality.
B grades：use the The china top material，Best quality in china ，Meet the standard for quality and price requirements of customers
5.Provide OEM service.
6.Quality Assurance：Under normal conditions consistent with the design range ，
A grades 365days
B grades 180days