The embedded ceramic far-infrared radiation element is made of a high emissivity glaze layer, a ceramic with good thermal shock resistance as a substrate, and a high-quality nickel-cobalt alloy wire sintered at one time.
Their composition is as follows:
1. Substrate: It consists of ceramic material with good thermal shock resistance.
2. Heatability: It is made of high quality nickel-chromium alloy wire.
3. Glaze layer: a group of metal oxide raw materials with good radiation properties from far away.
4. Add appropriate amount of additives to increase the radiation intensity to enhance the glaze adaptation.阮
5. The substrate is heated to 800 ° C and the cold water is repeated for dozens of times without cracking.
Buried ceramics far-red radiating components are based on the guidelines of international advanced technology, plus years of research, and the results obtained. It has the characteristics of high technology content, good overall performance, clean and hygienic, convenient assembly, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, safe use and long service life. Can be widely used in vacuum blistering, food baking, medical and other infrared drying baking, curing and other occasions, in the electronic textile, light industry, electromechanical chemical, medical, food and other industries have an ideal energy-saving effect, there are obvious Social and economic benefits.
Special processing can be given according to the special requirements of the user.