Ceramic infrared heater panel use conductor containing more than 95% silicon and quartz glass hich can resist 1800°C as main material. They create infrared radiation after chemical reaction. The spiral Cr20Ni80 resistance wire is cast into the conductor. With its advantages in thermal...
Ceramic infrared heater panel use conductor containing more than 95% silicon and quartz glass hich can resist 1800°C as main material. They create infrared radiation after chemical reaction. The spiral Cr20Ni80 resistance wire is cast into the conductor. With its advantages in thermal efficiency, radiation, safety and energy conservation, infrared ceramic heaters are widely used in plastics, chemicals, light industrial, electronic, pharmaceutical, food and other industries. It's mainly used for vacuum forming, curing paint drying, bakery, medicine dehydration, and medical care.
Ceramic infrared heater panel :
1. Cr20Ni80 resistance wire 2. HIgh watt density 3. ISO9001, CE and RoHS certified 4. Various sizes and colors to your needs 5. size:292*92mm,245*60mm,122*122mm,122*60mm,60*60mm
Ceramic infrared heater is made out of ceramics.
1. Radioactive properties: a maximum monochromatic radiation components reached 0.9, the normal total radiation rate is greater than 0.83.
2. Thermal response time: from room normal temperature to a constant value of the radiant panel surface temperatures less than 20 minutes.
3. Degeneration of hot and cold resistance: five alternating hot and cold test of no peeling, no cracking.
Far infrared ceramic plate heaters Types :
Key Technical Indexes
1.Use condition: environment temperature -20~+60°C, Relative temperature <95%
5.Voltage resistance: no electric breakdown for 1 minute under 1500V
Note: Other models are available according to your specifications. Please refer to the Order Guide
Applications of far infrared ceramic plate heaters :
Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
Hot Stamping Machines
Heat Therapy Equipment
Construction and material of ceramic infrared heater
Insulator: High thermal shock resistance ceramic material
Resistance wire: High quality Ni80Cr20
Glaze Layer: good radiation metal oxide materials with moderate additives to increase radiation intensity and enhance the suitability of the glaze.
Features of ceramic infrared heater
1. Radiation feature: The monochromatic radiation rate of our infrared ceramic heater reaches 90%, and the reverse radiation rate is larger than 83%.
2. Thermal response time: Less than 20 minutes from the room temperature to the set temperature
3. Durability: The surface keeps smooth after five times heating and cooling exchanges.
4. The radiation surface temperature uniformity: ≤15%
5. Power error: ≤5%
6. Cold insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >2m
7. Thermal insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >0.5m
8. The service life of >3000 hours
Superb Heater Technology has been focused on the production of portable infrared heating ceramic since 1985, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of portable infrared heating ceramic. In the past years, we owned strong reputation for the high quality, reliable performance and strong durability of our products. Should you are interested, please feel free to contact our factory.
Hot Tags: portable infrared heating ceramic manufacturers, suppliers, factory