Ceramic infrared heater panel use conductor containing more than 95% silicon and quartz glass hich can resist 1800°C as main material. They create infrared radiation after chemical reaction. The spiral Cr20Ni80 resistance wire is cast into the conductor. With its advantages in thermal efficiency, radiation, safety and energy conservation, infrared ceramic heaters are widely used in plastics, chemicals, light industrial, electronic, pharmaceutical, food and other industries. It's mainly used for vacuum forming, curing paint drying, bakery, medicine dehydration, and medical care.
Construction and material of ceramic infrared heater :
1. Insulator: German BGH Cr20Ni80 resistance wire
2. HIgh watt density
3. ISO9001, CE and RoHS certified
4. Various sizes and colors to your needs
5. Size:240*85mm, 245*60mm,122*122mm,122*60mm,60*60mm
6.Glaze Layer: good radiation metal oxide materials with moderate additives to increase radiation intensity and enhance the suitability of the glaze.
Ceramic infrared heater is made out of ceramics.
1. Radioactive properties: a maximum monochromatic radiation components reached 0.9, the normal total radiation rate is greater than 0.83.
2. Thermal response time: from room normal temperature to a constant value of the radiant panel surface temperatures less than 20 minutes.
3. Degeneration of hot and cold resistance: five alternating hot and cold test of no peeling, no cracking.
Far infrared ceramic plate heaters Types :
Key Technical Indexes
1.Use condition: environment temperature -20~+60°C, Relative temperature <95%
5.Voltage resistance: no electric breakdown for 1 minute under 1500V
Note: Other models are available according to your specifications. Please refer to the Order Guide
Applications of far infrared ceramic plate heaters :
Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
Hot Stamping Machines
Heat Therapy Equipment
Features of ceramic infrared heater
1. Radiation feature: The monochromatic radiation rate of our infrared ceramic heater reaches 90%, and the reverse radiation rate is larger than 83%.
2. Thermal response time: Less than 20 minutes from the room temperature to the set temperature
3. Durability: The surface keeps smooth after five times heating and cooling exchanges.
4. The radiation surface temperature uniformity: ≤15%
5. Power error: ≤5%
6. Cold insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >2m
7. Thermal insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >0.5m
8. The service life of >3000 hours
Q: Why the ceramic heater will Glaze craze?
A: 1.As a special ceramic for high temperature use, ceramic heaters have very high requirements for the formulation of ceramic raw materials and glaze water. Many ceramic heater factories on the market only have the ceramic heater raw materials and formulas below 500°C. There is no problem when using the power ceramic heater. Once applied to a power exceeding 800W or using a temperature exceeding 600°C, the phenomenon of glaze craze will occur due to the material characteristics and process problems, which seriously affects the quality of the ceramic heater, that it to be unusable.
A: 2. In the past 20 years, we have been focusing on the production of ceramic heaters. We have cooperated with foreign customers for many years and tested. At the same time, we have cooperated with senior engineers in the domestic ceramic industry to independently develop special ceramic material formulas and glaze formulas suitable for high temperature environments above 800 degrees, already solved the problem of high temperature glaze craze that has troubled the industry for many years.