Introduction to ceramic band heater
Ceramic band heaters have certain advantages due to their thermal efficiency, emissivity, safety factor and energy saving. They are widely used in plastics, chemicals, light industry, electronics, medicine, food and other industries. Mainly used for vacuum plastic forming, paint curing And drying, food baking, drug dehydration, medical and health.
1. One is to wrap the alloy wire in a small ceramic square, and the outer package is made of a stainless steel outer casing. Widely used in plastic machinery, chemical fiber machinery.
2. The ceramic band heater is a kind of high-efficiency heat-dividing uniform heater, ensuring uniform temperature of the hot surface and eliminating hot spots and cold spots of the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, The mechanical dissipating surface, and sintering the infrared rays in the inner heat dissipating surface can save 30% of electricity
3. The ceramic band heater is not made by the general mica winding method, but by the ceramic strip threading method, so the power of the product is 0.5~1.5 times higher than the ordinary one. The heating element is made of imported round wire Ceramic into a spring-like ceramic strip, the outer cover is made of stainless steel, and the high-temperature heat-insulating cotton (aluminum silicate fiber board) is used in the middle to prevent temperature leakage. Ceramic strips are high-frequency ceramics That have the characteristics of fast heat transfer, hard and non-breakable, high temperature, no deformation and aging.
4. With a high temperature resistance (up to 1200 degrees), anti-corrosion, beautiful and wear-resistant features. Widely used in high temperature Heating furnaces, semiconductor engineering, glass, ceramics and wire engineering.
5. ceramic band heater is a kind of heater with high temperature and long life. It has higher and higher working temperature requirements in modern industry. Ceramic heaters can adapt, especially chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food. And various pipe heating, etc.;
6. The ceramic band heater consists of a spiral type resistance wire that passes through a specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile, which is preferred extended and can be bent. The beautiful metal casing ceramic fiber constituents a heat insulation layer. Temperature, high power density, ribbon heater, and is designed for flexibility and ease of installation.
Superb Heater ceramic band heaters are specifically designed and engineered to meet the ever increasing demand for energy conservation and to improve operation efficiency. The Ceramic Insulated Band Heaters are capable of generating the higher temperatures essential to process today’s high temperature resins. Ceramic Insulated Band Heaters have become extremely popular among Original Equipment Manufacturers as the standard heaters for the barrels of Plastic Injection Molding, Extruders, and Blow Molding Equipment.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Standard Width Increments
Depend on the ratio of diameter to width
One-Piece: 21"; Two-Piece: 44"
with Screw Termination 480 VAC
Maximum Recommended Voltage w/Leads
lead wire termination: 10 amp;
Nominal Watt Density
20-45 W/in2 (3-7 W/cm2)
Maximum Watt Density
1. Longer heater life
2. Minimum heat loss
3. Built-in thermal insulation
4. Conserves electrical energy
5. Good temperature uniformity
6. Fully flexible for easy installation
7. Reducing power consumption by 25 to 30 percent
8. Various constructions and terminations
9. Heats through conduction and radiation
10. Designed to your specifications
1. Plastic Extrusion
2. Injection Molding
4. Pressure Molding
5. Structural Foam
6. Food Industry
7. Container Pipe and Tank Heating
9. Chemical, Oil & Gas Industries