high speed fuses feature space-saving case sizes for protecting semiconductor devices up to 1000VAC/DC in ratings from 5A to 800 Amps.
Volts: 150VDC/250VAC, 500VDC/500VAC, 750VDC, 1000VDC/1000VAC
Interrupting rating: DC 50KA/AC100KA
Operating class: aR
RoHS compliant, CE
1. Compact size help reduce the overall assembly size.
2. Innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance, preventing extensive equipment redesign.
3. Global acceptance with TUV, CCC and RoHS for products sold worldwide.
4. Bolt-on design provides design flexibility for installation in fuse blocks or direct mounting on busbars.
5. Meets standard requirements for thermal shock, humidity, and vibration
6. Superior current cycling performance helps withstand demanding applications.
Superb Heater Technology has been focused on the production of north american fuse, 5a to 800 a since 1985, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of north american fuse, 5a to 800 a. In the past years, we owned strong reputation for the high quality, reliable performance and strong durability of our products. Should you are interested, please feel free to contact our factory.